Every girl wants to look perfect on her wedding. It is justified as it happens to be the most important day of her life. So, in order to be a stunning bride, Here is the list of some Dos and Don’ts of wedding makeup you need to keep in mind.
- Stick to the classic and sophisticated look.
- Always moisturise your skin before applying make-up.
- Apply a primer before the application of foundation and concealer on your face.
- Always dust loose powder on the face with the help of brush so that the make-up stays put.
- Include a dash of bronzer on the bridge of your nose (to make it look slimmer) and on the forehead.
- Stick to standard colours of eyeliners like Black and Brown. If you want to experiment then go for deep blue eyeliner.
- Choose a flattering warm peach or rose colour for your cheeks as blush.
- For lips, go for standard shades like red, rust and pink but if you want subtle lips then choose mid-tone neutrals like caramel, pinkish nude.
- Apply lip balm before application of lipstick and always line your lips before filling in colour.
Recommended for you:
- Wedding Mehendi Popular This Wedding Season
- Winter – Fashion Accessories, Sweaters, Cooler Coats and Much More
- Winter – Clothes, Accessories and Shoes
- Wedding Hairstyles Trends
- Wedding Planning and Decoration to Make it Perfect and Unforgettable
- Do not follow the latest trends blindly. Everything cannot suit everybody.
- Do not go for a foundation that is too light than your real complexion. It will only make your make up look cakey.
- Do not put extra blush in wake of looking like a blushing bride. You will naturally blush too.
- Do not choose bold colours like blue, green, yellow, pink etc. for eye shadows.
- Do not experiment with your make-up before the D-day.
- Do not use heavy coloured brow pencils to define your eyebrows. That’ll make you look stern.
- Do not wear pale coloured lipsticks like nude, frost or lip tints. You’ll end up looking washed out.
- If you highlight your eyes then do not go for bold lip colour and vice versa.
- Just keep these points in mind and be a dazzling bride on your wedding day!