The wedding reception is an ideal time to arrange a get-together of people you care the most. The list of people at a wedding reception should neither belong nor shortened, as you can’t include one and all. But at the same time, you should be careful with the guest-list, as somehow, few very close people get skipped.
In the hustle-bustle of marriage, we tend to forget a few very important names, which should not be the case. Either from the bride’s side or from the groom’s, every concerned individual should be invited to at the reception party.
Recommended for you:
- Parents why should choose a Boarding School?
- World No Tobacco Day
- Ganesh Chaturthi – History
- The AstraZeneca vaccine selected by Brussels
- Russia reportedly produced a batch of Covid-19 vaccines
People you must invite on the reception
- Family comes first, and that too, the immediate family is as vital as anyone else to the party
- Extended family or its important members must also be picked carefully.
- Friends add charm to the part, and besides immediate ones, you should pick those you might have made in adulthood.
- You should invite those classmates who have been integral to your days at High school/College/graduate school.
- Never forget to invite the people you have grown up with.
- If arrangements are proper, then the friends of friends can also be invited over.
- Colleagues or co-workers, no matter where you work, must also be part of your wedding reception.
- Don’t ignore children as without them, the party would be incomplete.